Suspension is one of the most important aspects of you motorcycle or atv's performance. If you can not get the power to the ground, then your motorcycle or atv is not getting to use the engine to it's full potential.
The suspension on your motorcycle or atv should be serviced once a month during race season to get the best performance, but at least once or twice a year. This will ensure proper performance of your suspension, and keep contaminated oil from damaging you internals of the suspension. "Imagine running the same oil in your $10k race engine for an entire season!"
If you ride supercross, motocross, freestyle, gncc, flat track, off-road or just like to trail ride. The first basic principal of proper suspension set up is down force on the suspension. This can be optimized by setting up your suspension to your height, weight and style of riding. You can achieve this with springs and fluid set up.
For the serious riders the next step would be to have the suspension revalved to suite your style of riding. Supercross, motocross, off-road or just trail riding this revalving process will optimize the fluid flow throught the valving to you riding style.
|Recondition||= $80 - set (parts not included)|
- forks are completely disassembled, cleaned, inspected and measured for wear or damage. The valving stack is cleaned and cleared of and contaminates. The tubes are turned and polished to remove and imperfection that would cause drag or seal damage. Then reassembled with new oil.
|recon with seals||= $100 - set|
|recon springs & seals||= $200 - set|
|Rebuild||= $175 - set|
- complete recondition with seals, engagement and slider bushings replaced.
|Revalve||= $175 - set (parts not included)||$250 - set (with rebuild)|
- complete recondition plus internal revalving. This set up is especially designed for each customer. This is set up to your height, weight, riding style and ability. (Optional Valve bodies available for race specifications add $100 set)
|Fork Seals :||$18 ea|
|Slider Bushings :||$15 ea|
|Guide Bushings :||$18 ea|
|Fork Springs :||$110 pr|
|Fork Oil : (qt)||$15 ea|
|Recondition||= $80 (part not included)||$150 - set (ATV)|
- shock is completely disassembled, cleaned, inspected and measured for wear or damage. The valving stack is cleaned and cleared of and contaminates. The shock shaft is turned and polished to remove and imperfections that would cause drag or seal damage. Then fluid is replaced and bleed of air to ensure longevity. Then filled with nitrogen to proper level.
|Revalve||= $175 (parts not included)||$325 - set (ATV)|
- this is a complete shock recondition plus internal revalving. This set up is especially designed for each customer. This is set up to you height, weight, riding style and ability. (Optional Valve body available for Race specifications add $100 each shock)
|Shock Seal :||$49|
|Reservoir Bladder :||$25|
|KTM Bladder Conversion :||$120|
|Piston Ring :||$15|
|Expander Ring :||$4|
|Shock Spring :||$110|
|KTM Shock Spring :||$160|
|Recharge Nitrogen :||$10|
|Shock Fluid :||$15|
Complete Race Setup Motorcycle : $775.00 * includes fork revalve with optional valve bodies, fork springs, fork seals, shock revalve with optional valve body, shock spring and shock seal. (this is set for your height, weight, skill level and type of riding - motocross, off road, supermoto, freestyle)
Complete Race Setup ATV : $1699.00 ~ $3499.00
At PointView Cycle our mission is to offer you the latest in service, parts and products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled customer service. We pledge our best efforts to make your experience both beneficial and enjoyable. Once you give us a try, we’re sure you'll be back for more!